Top 10 of 2008: The Dwarves' Blag Dahlia
The Dwarves' legendary frontman Blag Dahlia counts down the best things of 2008. Each year PlugInMusic.com asks some artists and labels to tell us what they were listening to this year. Check daily for a new list!
The Dwarves' Blag Dahlia's best things about 2008.
- Tracie Hanna naked and hanging from a hook on Halloween in Chicago.
- Ralph Nader- still the best human being in America.
- Stephen Colbert.
- Best new band Candy Now!
- Christopher Hitchens' book "God is Not Great"
- Cormac McCarthy's book "The Road."
- Rolling Stone's political coverage and movie reviews. The music part
is still unreadable fishwrap. F*** Neil Young already.
- MVD DVDs and Music.
- The Dwarves are still the best band ever.