Top 10 of 2009: MxPx's Mike Herrera
Feeling hungry? MxPx and Tumbledown frontman Mike Herrera puts together a list of things he ate "mostly on tour." Each year PlugInMusic.com asks some artists and labels to tell us what they were listening to this year. Check daily for a new list!
Top 10 things I ate in 2009 (mostly on tour) by Mike Herrera
- Quail Egg on top of sweet beets from Mor Mor Bistro in Poulsbo, WA
- Mac n Cheese with a Chili Dog at home on my birthday
- Chorizo and Eggs at Hi-Lo's 15th St. Diner, Bremerton, WA
- Tex Mex at Pepe & Mito's in Dallas, TX
- Noodles, Gioza and a draft beer in a little shop, Shabuya, Tokyo, Japan
- Hash browns smothered, covered and chunked at Waffle House, somewhere in middle America.
- Dickey's BBQ Pit in Dallas, TX
- Kobe Beef Steak at EL Presidente in Osaka, Japan
- Raw Horse (like Sashimi) in Tokyo, Japan
- Authentic Northern Indian Cuisine on a banana leaf with my hands. All you can eat for about $1.50 Little India, Kuala Limpur, Malaysia